First I Saw You ♥
saw the first impression, nothing
interesting. no one makes me want
to turn views towards you.
I only realized it when I
accidentally saw your
eyes, there came suddenly into my heart. once, shortly
after you throw
the smile. Shot and stuck right in my heart. and I was silent,
powerless, helpless, not slightly looked
at your smile.
All of that put me to
sleep in a reverie, which led to the admiration
of the soul. Someone once came into my heart.
when the two eyes
that hinted of
love.
Finally, the days were coming into my life.
Now I see you with
different feelings. Your smile, your voice, makes me feel lucky to be born a
woman.
Only briefly seen, just look
into your eyes for a moment, just
a second to hear your voice, make me fall and
forget about my wishes. then finally I decided to fall in
love with you.
with you not feel what I'm going to be stupid .The important
thing now "I love you". I'm happy when we can laugh together
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar